Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2011 - Can't wait!


One of the many perks of being a Thirty-One consultant is all the great FREE stuff we get!  In 2011, the rewards just keep coming!  We embark on a new incentive promotion starting January 1st with the chance to earn FREE trips to Disney, gift cards galore, FREE trip to National Conference, and....a FREE TRIP TO the RIVIERA MAYA in Mexico in the Fall (for me and my husband.)  With 3 kids and a full-time job, a FREE trip to paradise sounds great to me.  And that can be mine, just for doing what I love - sharing all of the amazing Thirty-One products with my friends.  I love helping choose gifts for people that show just how much they are loved - personalized gifts just say "You are special" in a big, big way. 

If you're interested in finding out how you can earn these dream rewards in 2011, go to www.mythirtyone.com/heatherf and click "Join My Team."  $99 really can change your life - it changed mine and I can't wait for all of the great things that are going to happen for my family and myself in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment