Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How many PAYDAYS do you want this month?

As a Thirty-One consultant, YOU decide the play days and the pay days! YOU are the boss!
If you have ever had interest in Thirty-One, owning your own business or creating an additional source of income for your family…NOW is the perfect time to start!! No sales experience is necessary. I never saw myself in direct sales, but these products are so fabulous it is easy to share with others! Women LOVE our products and often contact me for repeat purchases.
Best of all, I have met so many amazing women (hostesses, customers and fellow consultants!).
$99 Starter Kit

Thirty-One home parties are meant to be fun and rewarding for our hostesses, their guests, and the consultant.  Thirty-One's product line has tons of fashionable solutions for busy on-the-go lifestyles.

Perhaps you haven't heard of Thirty-One. Not surprising. I hadn't either. Yet this amazing company has grown 400% in the past year alone! You will enjoy the rewards of a flexible schedule while earning extra income for your family as a Thirty-One consultant. Owning your own Thirty-One business is fun, challenging, rewarding and one of the greatest ways to add income to your family. Imagine that YOU get to decide your paydays! Full time, part-time, stay-at-home moms, and retirees all enjoy being consultants with Thirty-one Gifts.
 
YOU can be the  FIRST consultant in your area!
Groundbreaking opportunities in most states on the west coast, Vermont, North Dakota, & New York.

Questions? Contact me today!
I would love to talk to you about the benefits of being a Thirty One consultant!
You can e-mail me at  31heather@gmail.com
Know someone who would enjoy working for Thirty-One or could benefit from this business opportunity? Receive a $20 gift certificate for referring a qualified consultant to me.  Ask me for details!

As part of my Team, I promise to support you and answer your questions so that you have the best experience possible.

THIRTY-ONE GIFTS features a beautiful selection of gifts and accessories that are stylish, useful and affordable. Best of all they can be personalized with a name, catchy phrase, or initials. From well-designed handbags and organizing totes, to personalized stationery, travel accessories and more! You'll always find something unique and special for your family, friends and yourself! Use my online store to order the products anytime! Live in the Piedmont Triad NC area? Contact me to plan a Girls' Night Out!


Let’s Party!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment