Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Welcome to my new blog!!!

I have started this new blog to share all the exciting things that are happening with Thirty-One, but also to be a place where I can share stories about my life.  My family is so intertwined with my Thirty-One business, it would be tremendously difficult for me to separate the two and just talk business here, so ya'll bear with me...I'm planning to shower you with random peeks inside my world, which can get a little crazy sometimes...but it's worth the ride.  So, I hope you will check in often and enjoy yourself!



So, here's a little intro:
My name is Heather F.  I'm Wife to my 6th grade sweetheart and Mommy/Short-Order Cook/Taxi Driver/Healer of Boo-Boo's  to one 'Lil P', one 'Noodle', and one 'Monkey', two dogs, one guinea pig, and two fish.  Actually the guinea pig and fish technically belong to my sons, but who are we kidding here?  I feed 'em, so they think of me as Mom too!  :) 


Lil P rarely lets me catch a smile on camera

Noodle, posing in his 'Yea, I'm going to Kindergarten' pose

Monkey, doing what he does best...terrorizing his brothers!

So there you have it, my gang of wild animals has been introduced!  It's funny, growing up I said I wanted 5 boys...God proved to me He knows best and stopped me at 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment